Writing Resources from Fifteen Minutes of Fiction
Uses for Punched Paper1. You them as a dit-dot bomb setting them up so when an individual sits at a chair or opens up a cabinet it will dump on them in some way.
2. Use them as a decoupage of some way on a small box if they are different colors, shapes and sizes.
3. I you have enough of them you can use them in a shipping box while shipping something in the mail.
4. If you are sending a birthday card you can use them in the card as confetti type filler in the card.
5. Put them inside a clear balloon for parties.
6. Use them for a wedding as confetti instead of rice.
7. Recycle them (go green) by making your own paper using the dit-dots.
8. Use them on a card for decoration by gluing them on as an accent to the card.
9. You can use them in a scrapbook page to add a decorative look.
10. Depending on the type of dit-dots you have you can make a snow globe with a container. They would have to be some type of plastic that would not break down.
Blogs on This Site
Reviews and book lists - books we love!
The site administrator fields questions from visitors.
Like us on Facebook to get updates about new resources