Logarithm Problem Worksheet - Basic LevelLesson Plans > Mathematics > Algebra > Functions > Logarithms
Logarithm Problem Worksheet - Basic Level
The worksheet below is designed for students who are just learning the fundamental properties of logarithms.logmab = logma + logmb (logarithm product property)
= logma - logmb (logarithm quotient property)
logmak = k·logma (logarithm power property)
(logarithm change of base property)
(logarithm base switch property)
logm1 = 0
logmm = 1
Lesson by Mr. Twitchell
All problems should be done without the use of the log function on your calculator. You may use the log function to check your answers.
- Write ax = m as a log equation.
- Write log3w = 12 as an exponential equation.
- Find x such that log2x = 7
- Find x such that logx729 = 6
- Find x such that log32710 = x
- If log13(3x - 2) = 1, find x.
- If logm(2m - 19) = 0, find logm0.01
- Give three ordered pairs (a,b) such that logab = 2
- Find the value of (log225)(log54)
- Calculate log2
- If log25 = 2.322, calculate log240
- Find x if log2x2 + log2x5 = 28
- If log320 = 2.727 and log37 = 1.771, calculate log3980
- Find the value of log1007 if log107 = 0.8541
- Find x if log5x + log5x2 = 12
- If logm10 = 0.8977, find m.
- Find x if log22x - 3log2x = -2
- Find x if log3x + 10(x2) = 1
- Find x if log2x = 4logx2 + 3
- Find x if log2x + log4x = 9
Logarithm Problems: Answer KeyThis content is for teachers only, and can only be accessed with a site subscription.
Featured Games on This Site
Match color, font, and letter in this strategy game
Mastermind variation, with words
Blogs on This Site
Reviews and book lists - books we love!
The site administrator fields questions from visitors.
Like us on Facebook to get updates about new resources