Pro Member Features
This page contains help for Pro Members in accessing the features available in the Pro Control Panel.
- Building your own printable word games
- Creating your own mazes
- Designing your own quizzes
- Creating reference units
- Creating a "Problem of the Week" page
- Using the Equation Editor/Formatter
In addition, soon you will find detailed tutorials for the Virtual Classroom features:
- Connecting to your students who already have a TPS account
- Creating accounts for your students in bulk
- Assigning your students to classes
- Creating assignments from site activities
- Assigning these activities to individual students or entire classes
- Viewing reports of your students' progress in the activities
- Assigning optional Student Credits to your students, to provide extra features.
- Recovering a student account after the student has lost their login credentials (available only with Student Credits assigned)
The Pro Control Panel has online context help for each page. Click here to review the information contained in the help files.
Educators can get a free membership simply by sharing an original lesson plan on our Articles for Educators page!